Did you make it to Sniffapalooza Fall Ball 2016? If so, we hope you had a fantastically fragrant weekend! If not, we’re so sorry you missed it, but check out this wonderfully detailed recap on Cafleurebon. And here’s a chance to win our fabulous Lunch Loot Gift Bag!
To enter, leave a comment and let us know which of these Fall Ball fragrance samples you’d like to try first:
- Byredo Unnamed Eau de Parfum Sample
- Trendincite Drawstring Backpack
- Nateeva Fragrances – St. Thomas, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Bahamas, St. Martin
- Molton Brown Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Shower Gel
- Twisted Lily Gift Card & Nishane Istanbul Duftbluten Sample
- Annick Goutal Duel Sample
- Norell Elixir Sample
- Annick Goutal Eau du Ciel Sample
- Malin + Goetz Dark Rum Sample
- Phlur Sample Set
- Bon Parfumeur Cologne Intense Sample
- Demeter Madeleine Roll On Perfume Oil
Symrise welcomes Sniffapalooza to their Park Avenue offices to present perfume “From Idea to Shelf”
So much fragrance fun happened in NYC this past weekend, and we just can’t believe it’s over! Our enthusiastic group of scent savants enjoyed the cameraderie and savored the sights, flavors, and aromas, while getting a true insider’s look behind the scenes of the perfume industry. What could be better than that? We can’t think of anything!
Enjoy a few highlights and stay tuned for our Lunch Loot Gift Bag Giveaway later this week!
Right now, 150 fragrance enthusiasts are heading to NYC from all across the USA for a fantastic weekend of scent exploration!
We hope you’ll be joining us, but if you aren’t lucky enough to be attending, please follow our aromatic adventures on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, and Periscope!
Find our live updates with hashtag #SniffaFallBall2016! And stay tuned to win your very own Lunch Loot tote bag filled with fragrant goodies!
In just a few short days, fragrance enthusiasts from all over the globe will be traveling to NYC to attend #SniffaFallBall2016. We’ve got an amazing array of sensory surprises to indulge in, including special visits to Symrise, Bergdorf Goodman, Molton Brown, Penhaligon’s, Parfums de Marly, Annick Goutal, Diptyque, Le Labo, Atelier Cologne, Red Flower, Byredo, and Harney & Sons Fine Teas! And two incredibly delicious luncheons at Brasserie 8 1/2 and La Mela, each complete with a roster of awesome speakers! You don’t want to miss this, and there’s just one more day to reserve your seat!
image via jazzhostels.com
In just two short weeks, fragrance enthusiasts from around the globe will be convening in NYC for a weekend of scent exploration! Here are a few highlights of what we’ll be seeing and sniffing!
– Bergdorf Goodman is completing renovations on their exquisite Beauty Level, and they’re celebrating with an unbelievable amount of fantastic new fragrance launches! On Saturday, explore the gorgeous department and find superstar florist Eric Buterbaugh’s debut line, EB Florals;Creed Aventus for Her; Ralph Lauren Fragrances newest range, inspired by ingredients; YSL Le Vestier des Parfums Colletion de Nuit; Clive Christian Nobel Vll, Cosmos Flower & Rock Rose; the Diana Vreeland Outrageous Collection; Roja Parfums Brittania; Aerin Tangier Vanille; Charlotte Tilbury Scent of a Dream; MEMO Paris Russian Leather; Atelier Cologne Camelia Intrepide; Ex Nihilo Amber Sky; Christian Louboutin’s debut trio; and the world premiere of Strangelove NYC!
– We’re really jazzed about our cocktail party from 6-8pm on Saturday night, hosted by Parfums de Marly at their new boutique in the Meatpacking District! This beautifully-crafted artisanal brand has quickly gained a cult following, and is a favorite of perfumers, who love it for the innovative combinations of raw materials. Come and explore with us, sip something wonderful, have a tasty bite and come away with samples that will make you fall in love!